- Add brand.ai as a permitted domain:
- In the project, under Tools, you will find a 'CSS key', which looks something like this:
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="https://cloud.
typography.com/7451134/ 7734352/css/fonts.css" />
- Copy to clipboard the "href" URL value. In the above example, it would be https://cloud.typography.
- Add a font family or edit an existing one. Edit Mode --> Font Families --> Add Font Family
- Under the 'Public CSS' tab - paste in the URL in the first input box ('CSS URL')
- In the second input box, enter the font family name that's included in the typography.com project. You can see the exact text in your typography.com project under 'Font styles'. Each style has a font-family value.
For example, if a font style in your project includes the following:
font-family: "Gotham Rounded";
Your input value would be: Gotham Rounded
To add font variants, append a colon and fvd notation strings for the variants you'd like to add. For example:
Gotham Rounded A:n4,n7,i4,i7
Where - 'n' stands for normal, 'i' stands for italic, 4 stands for 400 (normal), 7 stands for 700 (bold). The example would import 4 different variants (normal, bold, italic, italic bold).
To add another font family, append a semi-colon to the first one, and repeat the step above.
Gotham Rounded A:n4,n7,i4,i7; Archer:n4, n7, i4, i7
From now on, you'll see the typography.com font families under the 'Public CSS' tab. You can select and add any font family.