Brand.ai provides several options for exporting your data.
You can bulk download your assets through the Style Data Export tool. To do so:
- In the top navigation bar of your design library, click Tools and Integrations icon ().
- Click Style Data Export.
- From the left pane, select CSS or another framework of choice. To the right of the Styles, Icons, Images, and Logos sections, click the download arrow icon.
Styles include colors, typography, measurements, and shadows. Clicking the download button for styles will generate a style file in the requested format (e.g., CSS, JSON) and download the file to your desktop. For visual assets, this will create a ZIP file with all assets in the category and download the file to your desktop.
To download a logo, image, or icon:
- Click the item to open the right pane.
- Expand the Download section and select your download preferences.
- Click Download.
Export styles and assets to Sketch via the Brand.ai Sketch plugin
Brand.ai includes a Sketch plugin, which you can download and use to export your styles and symbols to a Sketch file.
- To download the plugin, navigate to the top of the design library and click the Tools and Integrations icon (). Then click the Sketch integration.
- Install the plugin (for a first-time tutorial, view this article), and sign in to your account from the plugin to view your assets in Sketch.
- To display document update options, in the bottom right corner, click the ••• button, and then click Selective Sync.
- Select all the data types you want to add to the document, and then click Sync to Document to bulk add the selected data types to the document.
Note: You can also add non-symbol assets to your Sketch document by dragging and dropping items from your library to the document.
Migrating Brand.ai libraries to InVision Design System Manager (DSM)
To migrate your Brand.ai libraries to InVision Design System Manager (DSM), check out this article.